Down To Earth Bali is looking for a restaurant manager with proven skills for one of its flagship locations.
This position is open to Indonesian nationalities only.
• take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
• prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
• coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts;
• recruit, train, manage and motivate staff;
• respond to customer queries and complaints;
• meet and greet customers and offer advice about menu choices;
• maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
• check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash;
• analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability;
• previous experience in restaurant management;
• excellent English skills for dealing with multi-national tourists;
• knowledge of vegan/vegetarian foods and a passion for healthy lifestyle;
• excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers;
• strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters;
• the ability to cope under pressure;
• strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation;
• problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise.
Please send through your CV and recent photo to: